Our next Fundamentals Course will begin Monday, May 21st.
Our Fundamentals course follows the following schedule:
- 2 Weeks/3 classes per week on:
- Monday: 7:00am-8:00am or 7:30pm-8:30pm
- Wednesday: 7:00am-8:00am or 7:30pm-8:30pm
- Thursday: 7:00am-8:00am or 7:30pm-8:30pm
- +2 Weeks unlimited regular class (after initial 2 week course)
- Cost: $120 (for full 4 weeks)
The most effective way to get the best out of every workout, and consequently your life, is to have a good knowledge base and understanding of the movements, methodology, mechanics, and nutrition within the CrossFit methadology. This is what our Fundamentals course will provide. It is the most extensive course you will find to prepare you for regular CrossFit classes.
If you are interested in starting CrossFit and entering our Fundamentals Course or have any questions please call (865-394-6043) or drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Alternatively, submit the form below to sign up or ask any questions you may have.
If you are new to CrossFit and need to enter the Fundamentals Course you can still come by and try a week of regular classes for free. Remember, everything is scalable, and with our expert coaches we will make sure all movements are performed safely!